Healthcare Project Manager
HD Architects is seeking an Architect/Level II Project Manager with 6+ years of experience for the healthcare sector of our studio. We are seeking an individual who can manage project design and delivery through all phases of work – Planning, SD, DD, CD, and CA. Maintaining and developing our existing client relations while contributing toward the quality standards inherent in the firm’s healthcare practice is also a critical function of this role.
Exceptional management ability coupled with a strong work ethic and design passion will provide you with a great growth opportunity within our positive, innovative, and energetic studio environment.
The candidate must have:
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit required
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Demonstrate mid-level planning, programming & design capability - originate and develop creative design concepts and be able to work through complex project issues
- Produce design documents in all phases – Planning, SD, DD, CD, and CA
- Experience in the design of healthcare facilities – basic knowledge of healthcare program requirements and standards, and codes impacting the design of healthcare projects
- Assist in gaining knowledge on current and upcoming healthcare design, products/materials/systems, methods, and technology trends
- Possess exceptional communication skills - interact professionally, comfortably and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Possess exceptional organizational skills – be self-disciplined and prioritize effectively, managing day-to-day activities as well as big picture goals
- Address issues pertaining to project management and design clarification in order to achieve project goals; prepare client presentations and present design concepts, drawings, models, etc. in order to lead clients through the integrated design process
- Mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff - collaborate and energize team members to effectively manage project goals and develop solutions to design problems; foster an environment of mutual respect and trust among team members
- Possess a basic knowledge of contract negotiation and management - participate in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure design intent and conformance to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards
- Support the marketing and business development activities of the office as needed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment with shifting deadlines and priorities, and assist with additional duties as necessary
- Desire to continually educate yourself – find an interest and engage in professional groups
- Be willing and able to travel within the U.S. - travel for project assignments will be required
Submit resume to email@example.com. Salary based on qualifications and experience. HD Architects is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.